A few tips to help you on Facebook & Twitter.
- Create your page off your own account as you can identify that page as your own.
- Write interesting and sometimes about on-topic events content, Like Patricks day & Easter.
- Pictures tell a thousand words, keep the words to a minimum.
- Keep your followers up to date with your latest work as a business.
- Always post your contact details on every post relating to your business.
- Cats, everyone loves images of cats doing crazy stuff!
- Keep everything up to date on your social media pages or you may start to lose fans & likes.
- Don’t bore your audience.
- Don’t post 4 or 5 times a day, post every day or 4 times a week as to not annoy your fans & followers.