We at O’Connor Web Design, have issued a few terms & conditions that need to be followed by our clients & future customers. When you agree to use our services you are legally bound to these terms & conditions.
- A security payment/deposit must be paid to O’Connor Web Design before any website/project work commences. Depending on the package, we require at least 25% of the full amount before commencing work then the remainder must be paid before website goes live.
- Our website maintenance payments are due at the end of each month, if you want to cancel during the month then that is allowed, however you will be billed for that month. Maintenance packages are only cancelled via written correspondence. If you go over your contact hours you will be billed at the higher rate for this month only.
- No work will commence without a security payment. (This will be agreed between the two parties)
- All work is property of O’Connor Web Design until final payment is paid.
- Any extra work required that is not stated in the original brief (agreed by two parties either written or verbal) will be charged as extra work and charged at our hourly rate. This will not be included in the agreed price.
- Once we receive full payment for all project work, you now become the owner of the project.
- Access to a remote server such as FTP will not be provided to the client/customer upon completion of work. (only applies if your website is hosted with us)
- Domain & Hosting Fees are required each year, failure to pay these fees within 28 days will result in suspension of your website until payment is received.
- Your website will not GO-LIVE until you are happy with the results.
- Once payment has been received then that completes our contract, under no circumstances will a refund be issued. We can not issue a refund or partial refund for any reason.
If you wish to take control of your website, and edit it yourself, then we are not liable for errors occurring and these will be fixed by hourly rate, alternatively please ask about maintenance after care plans.
- O’Connor Web Deisgn reserves the right to refuse service to any website that contains offensive, obscene, hateful, malicious content or for any other reason.
We look forward to doing business with you in the future.