Terms & Conditions
We at O’Connor Web Design, have issued a few terms & conditions that need to be followed by our clients & future customers.
- A security payment must be paid to O’Connor Web Design before any website/project work commences. With the remainder of the quotation paid at the end of the project.
- No work will commence without a security payment. (This will be agreed between the two parties)
- All work is property of O’Connor Web Design until final payment is paid.
- Any extra work asked that is not stated in the original brief(agreed by two parties) will be charged as extra work and charged at our hourly rate. This will not be included in the agreed price.
- Once we receive full payment for all project work, you now become the owner of the project.
- Access to a remote server such as FTP will not be provided to the client/customer upon completion of work. (only applies if your website is hosted with us)
- Domain & Hosting Fees are required each year, failure to pay these fees may result in suspension of your website until payment is received.
- Your website will not GO-LIVE until you are happy with the results.
- Once payment has been received then that completes our contract, under no circumstances will a refund be issued unless the website is broken or full of bugs and errors.
- Our one-page €400 deal consists of a one-page website. Included will be a logo, 5 images, content and a contact form. (anything extra is charged at our hourly rate)
- Our hourly rate is €65 an hour. (This is our website maintenance hourly rate)
We look forward to doing business with you in the future.